Saturday, February 16, 2008

Race Day Postponed!!!

Well darn!!! We were all set to go racing and I did the wrong thing......I looked at the weather report. I guess I should be happy I did, becuase what I saw wasn't good. 80% chance of rain everyday. It was looking like a long weekend in the hotel. At the last minute I decided to call Pat Jeffron @ No Problem Raceway and heard the news....NHRA had postponed the event for a couple of weeks. Well I guess I should be happy that we didn't have to drive for 18 hours only to turn around and head home. So I guess it all ended up well. But man am I ready to get back to the track.

Last weekend E. Lowe took his car out and had some fun and went a couple of rounds, it was fun to be back at the track. So I guess I will have to wait a couple of weeks to try out some new safety equipment.

I hope to see you out at the track.

luv,
e

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Don't see any South Georgia race dates? Hope that will change! You have some Competition for your record in Cecil by the Interceptor Jet Police Car driven by Mike "Hojo" Hojnacki. But you will all always be my favorite Jet Car Racer. Waiting to smell some drag breathe and hope to see you all soon.
Big L & Tami

Anonymous said...

forget south georgia come back to no problems

Anonymous said...

no problem retard