Sunday, August 17, 2008

Wait and see!!!!

Okay, so this is the first weekend that we have not had a race in a very long time and what do we do........well Chris drives all over the state of Florida getting this lined up for the days to come and I clean house. Fun fun.

We are also starting a new project.....I am sooooo excited about this, I have waited for this for 22 years......I am getting are you ready.........a laundry room!!!!! Whoooooooo Hooooooooooooo. I have wanted this for a very long time and Mr. Don is here to put it in for me. Now as excited as I am, I am watching the weather. If you have been paying attention Tropical Storm Fay is trying to head our way. New construction and a Tropical Storm not a great combination. But we are going to wait and see. YIKES!!!!

So in other news, another big landmark is happening tomorrow..........Andrew starts the 6th grade. Yes my little guy is starting Middle School. Wow how time flys. It seems like yesterday he was starting Kindergarten. Now things are all about to change.

Well that is all I have for now. I will leave you with a photo that was sent to me. It was taken right before I was going to run at Oshkosh Airshow. Pretty cool.

I will keep you posted on the first day at school, laundry room and Fay. This week is going to be fun!!!

luv ya,

e

No comments: