Wednesday, May 22, 2013

Office Work

Hey, so I am trying to keep up my blog. as best as I can, it is hard when all you are doing is office work.  Not that it isn't good to get caught up, and I appreciate the extra time to get things in order, but good night this girl needs to get back racing!!!!  The Larsen Motorsports have had the month of May off and for good reason.  The month of June is going to be crazy!!!  5 weekends, 5 races, so hold on cuz things are going to get fun!!!  Make sure you stay tuned, I will do my best to keep you up to date on all of the fun we have on the road.  Please check the schedule and see if you can meet up with the Larsen Motorsports teams on the road!!  We would love to see you.  An amazing friend, Ancel Horton, said one time to me, "Do you want to watch the news, or do you want to be the news?"  We are going to go and make some news!!!  visit elainelarsen.com

luv ya,
e

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi there! Τhis рost сouldn't be written any better! Reading through this post reminds me of my old room mate! He always kept chatting about this. I will forward this post to him. Pretty sure he will have a good read. Thank you for sharing!

my page: reputation management