Thursday, May 05, 2016

Why Me??

Hey guys, I know that it has been awhile since my last blog.   As always, so much has happened.  Here is a quick recap. 









January  - Worked hard to get the shop ready for the VIP and public open house
February – Time to get to work on the 2016 race season
March – Time to go racing and had a visit from some friends from down under, took a bite out of the Gators and was awarded the Dick Moroso Award 
April -  We took to the skies and displayed at the Melbourne Airshow and went 4 wide at ZMAX dragway in Charlotte, NC
May – We got Mustang fever at the NMRA Ford Nationals at Maple Grove Raceway. 



Yep, that about does it.  Is it time to sleep yet??  LOL NEVER!!!  I have to say, if you would have asked me just a couple of years ago if I thought we would ever have been where we are today, in this beautiful facility with amazing partners, with, in my opinion, the best dang race team, I would have never seen this coming.  I am just a farm girl from Michigan, married to her high school sweetheart, have one son, who likes me most of the time and the cutest Pug on the planet, I have to ask, why me??  Why have I been chosen for this life?  I have been called to run these race cars, it is a passion that runs through my veins.  It occupies most of my thoughts and is a fire in my belly. 

This weekend, I had the opportunity to just relax at the races just a bit, yes I do relax, and reflect as I was blasting down the quarter mile.  I am so blessed to be able to work with my team.  They are young, and have a lot to learn, but I wouldn’t trade them for anything in the world. 


So what’s next……HAHAHA just wait.  I have some surprises up my sleeve.  As always stay tuned and we will see you at the races.  

No comments: