Sunday, October 29, 2006

Becoming an Alumni

On Friday October 27th, Chris and I headed over to the Daytona Beach Embry-Riddle campus to take care of some business as well as have fun at their homecoming event. Their theme was Super Hero's this year, and it was pretty cool. There was a 15 foot tall Wonder Woman and Superman walking around the campus as well as Batman and Cat Woman. We stayed and watched the parade. It is hard for me to pick a winner, but I have to say that the SCAT club's helicopter was pretty cool.

Later was a special event. Chris and I were scheduled to receive an honorary alumni certificate. This was amazing. To be a part of such a prestigious institution, and in the highest of company, we really appreciate this honor.

After we headed home to pick up Sparkplug at my friends house. This was going to be our first weekend off in a few weeks. It was time to get things ready for the busy weeks to come. See you soon.

Elaine

No comments: