Tuesday, December 12, 2006

Already Missing the Track

This is sad, I am counting down the days until my next race already and it hasn't even been two full weeks. It is going to be a long off-season. I feel as if we just got the new Embry-Riddle car up and running, and we put her away already. Well I guess that is how it goes. We have been working on the Miss Ta Fire getting her ready to be put back in action. I am going to make some test laps in her the first part of next year, and then it is off to the races.

This week, I have getting things done for Christmas. We have our tree up and some Christmas lights up outside. We are going to attend the PRI show (Performance Racing Industry) which is held in Orlando, FL. It is only 20 minutes from our house, so it is easy for us to go every year. Now it is time for the business end of racing. That is the hard part. Give me a race car and I can put her down the track, meetings can be challenging.

Well I will let you know how the show goes and the race team sightings.

Check back next week.

Elaine

No comments: