Friday, December 15, 2006

Performance Racing Industry

The Performance Racing Industry Trade Show for the second year in a row was held in Orlando, Florida. It is a great opportunity for people in the industry to walk around and meet the companies that we do business with on a daily basis. For me it is great way to put a face with a name.

We attended all three days and it is awesome to walk around with people who have the same passion for racing. A few of our sponsors were on display at the show. Swiss Trax, which just came on board this fall, was showing off their wonderful flooring.

Something that was huge for me was that I had the opportunity to not only meet Kenny Youngblood, but he colored in a picture that he had drawn. Mr. Youngblood is one of the most famous motorsports aritists in history. I have been a HUGE fan of his work, and it was a honor to finally be able to see a him in action. Our artist, Glenn Ferguson, came out to walk around with us and also had the opportunity to speak with him. That made my weekend.

Now it is time to get ready for Christmas. Cookie baking and Christmas shopping with the rest of America. I hope all of you have a great holiday. We are putting together a great racing schedule for 2007. Make sure you check back and see if I am coming to a town near you.

See ya,
Elaine

No comments: