Sunday, July 15, 2007

Time to get back to work!!!

Okay, we have had a couple of weeks off and it is time to get back to work. We are going to be on the road for the next 6 weeks straight, and I can't wait.

We start out in Nashville, then Oshkosh, Texas, we make a quick stop at home and then back on the road. This is going to be fun. I will be finishing up this week packing, and getting everything ready for next weeks.

If you see us on the road, make sure to stop and say HI!!! Check out our schedule and see if we are coming to a city near you!!!

see ya on the road.
e

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

First comment!! I guess noone has found this site and I am surprised it took me this long to find it! Seen you in Nashville on the 21st and what a RUSH (as usual)!!! Love it!! Keep up the great driving and kudos to the crew and mascot! Hope to see you all again in Bowling Green, KY next month. I will definitely be trying to find future scheduled dates close to Nashville.