Wednesday, December 12, 2007

PRI in Orlando, Florida

For the last show of the year, we didn't have far to go. The Performance Racing Industry was held in Orlando, FL. This was a very exciting time for everyone at Larsen Motorsports. We debuted our brand new jet car at the show. A 1941 Willys Jet Pro-Mod!!!!! We have so many sponsors to help for putting this car on the map. First Vedalo HD and Swiss Trax for putting us in their booth at the PRI show, Jammin Grafix for such an amazing job on the paint and Vickerys Speed Shop for my awesome new Impact helmet with the eye popping paint scheme. Photos will be coming soon!!!

We arrived on site on Wednesday morning and the place was packed with everyone setting up their booths. It is so cool to see this part. We were helping Chris set-up the Vedalo HD booth when I soon realized that we needed help getting our supplies into our booth, it was up to me to find a cart to carry in all of our boxes. I enlisted the first person I found as I walked in the show. Little did I know who I was enlisting to help. Berserko Bob!!!!! He is with Bob Gilbertson for those of you who may not know. Well we had a lot of fun for the next few days!!!

We set-up the booth and then went home to get ready for the first day of the show. 9:30 a.m. and the cover came off our car. There is not other show like this in the world. The Willys Jet Pro-Mod received a lot of attention which was hard to do at a show like this with "who's who" of racing.

There were many high profile drivers and race teams at the show and it was an honor for them to stop by our booth to check out our sunglasses. Thursday was so busy that by the time we got home, I was exhausted. We had to be back early on Friday morning and it was going to be a long day as we had the NMRA and NMCA banquet later that evening.

Saturday, and the last day of the show. Even though I was very tired, it was so amazing and such an honor to be a part of the largest racing trade show in the world. We ended the show and it was time to go home to start thinking about the Christmas Season, since I haven't bought even the first Christmas present, YIKES!!!! I better get busy.

I hope everyone has a wonderful and blessed Holiday Season!!! Make sure you celebrate all that is important, friends and family. I have BIG news coming the first of the year. Watch for a brand new website, fan club, our 2008 schedule and some major announcements.

I luv you all!!!
e

No comments: