Wednesday, January 02, 2008

Happy New Year

Well it is 2008. I hope everyone had a wonderful Christmas and Santa was good to everyone. We spent Christmas with family and friends and probably gained 10lbs. I hope I can still fit in the car!!! It is hard to take time off from work when work is at your house and always waiting. Chris has been busy out in the shop with some of our crew guys working on getting the cars ready for the 2008 season. I have been busy in the house, YIKES. I replaced the wallpaper in the kitchen and the bathrooms are next. I have a contractor coming out to give me a bid.

I have been busy booking my shows for the 2008 season. We are hitting some of the fun spots from last year and we are going to so new places. I am very excited to be in Michigan this year. Both Chris and I have family there, so it should be a fun race. The new schedule will be up real soon, so if your in the area come out and see us.

Well I guess that is it, back to cleaning the house and getting ready for the busy season. If you are in South Florida, I am going to be doing a charity event for the Darrell Gwynn foundation this weekend. It is at 2800 Federal Highway in Lighthouse Point. We are going to bring the 41 Willys down to show her off. I will take lots of photos and I got a camera from Santa!!!!

Have a safe and happy New Year. See you at the races!!!!

e

No comments: