Tuesday, May 22, 2007

Summer is here!!!!

Well today was Andrew's last day of school. I remember the feeling of walking through the doors for the last time of the school year, hearing the song "Schools out for the Summer" Man do I feel old sometimes. These last few weeks have been crazy. There is so much behind the scenes organization that has to go on, I wonder if I will ever get things done. We are leaving on vacation this Sunday, we come home for one day and then leave for Epping, New Hampshire for Jet Wars. Then it is off to Hershey PA to eat some chocolate, YUMMMMM. We will roll down the highway and head toward Bowling Green, KY for Match Race Mania. We are going to come home for 3 days and then back on the road to Atlanta, GA to run their Night of Fire. We can't go home yet, Kansas City here we come. We will be home for the first of July!!!

So hang in there with me, I will try and post as many updates as I can.

On a business note: Keep checking back as we have some really cool news to post soon!!!

Now it is time to pack and relax for one week before the craziness begins. If you happen to see us on the highway or if you are in the area where we are racing, make sure you stop and say HI.

C ya,
E

No comments: